Uber green foam pad?

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by SRM06Goat, Mar 26, 2011.

1. SRM06Goat

SRM06Goat Any Rag Vehicle Washer

The the uber green the same as the lake county white pads or is the uber green a light cutting pad like other companys green pad like chemical guys? I should have asked this before placing a order. Is the uber green more agressive than the white lake county pad?

2. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

IMHO, no, its no more aggresive then LC white. Its identical with Chemical guys green.

3. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

I would agree with having a bit more cut than the LC white from my experience.

4. SRM06Goat

SRM06Goat Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Thanks for the replys guys, I E-mailed Phil and he said that the green has a little more cut than the white and finishes down amazing. thanks for all the help.

5. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

I like Uber green better than LC white.

6. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

I prefer the ubergreen over any other pad, does anyone have any experince with the B&S white which is Uber.......i have the LC white, which seems more dense and hard then the ubergreen. Just curious.

7. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

I like the white B & S and I find it more or less the same as the green. This is a problem with american pad manufacturer - they have to many! They could easily skip 50% of the pads.
    But I guess the marketing is pretty hard. I prefere to use 4 different pads: 1 wool cutting pad, 1 foam compounding pad, 1 polishing pad and 1 finishing pad.