My collection.... or addiction

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Kilo6_one, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Marc08EX

Marc08EX Jedi Nuba

You have a great collection Kilo!

2. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

Like the collection and organization !

3. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Since I last posted a pic, Ive updated and switched up alot of stuff.

Updated shot, new additions. Lots of 1 gallon Chemical guys products. Cg V7 Spray seal, Cg P40 Caranuba spray detailer, Optimun Powerclean, Cg Green apple interior spray, Cg Foam pad cleaner Cg Blacklight, Blackwow, 32 oz. SIP, 32 oz Powerlock Wolfgang spray seal, stoners Xenit, more USPlastic containers. 6 bars of sonus ultra fine claybar, 4 more bars of Zaino Clay mild, probably left stuff out. No more wax for me, im a sealant guy, and P21s 100% and AG/HD is enough for me. lol

More LC Foam pads, Lots and Lots of Foam applicators, CG MF towels MFtech MF towels.

[​IMG]

4. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

Nice clean collection.

5. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

looks great and your car does too! i expected nothing less.

6. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

nice collection, but if you painted the walls, the place would look 100% better

7. Kilo6_one

LOL. tell me about it. Its on a long list of things to do.

8. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

very well organised!!!

9. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

very organized, I'm jealous cuz my area is a mess....you'r missing gallons of ONR!! lol

10. Kilo6_one

Hey, i have a 32 Oz that I have not even used LOL.............. not sure if its something that will make my life better, easier of just more confusing. Its 65 daily here come 12 noon, so its sort of easier honestly to just wash the car. But one of these days Ill try it out.

11. chost10

chost10 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Very nice collection.

12. Kilo6_one

A couple of things arrived over the last couple days, Love the Woollies, one of the best tools to clean wheels IMO, much more dense then an EZ brush.
    Originally I had 3 boxes of Sonus, but I have used the other two bars over the last week or so. Great stuff, Ill be ordering more obviously as needed. V7 is an awesome LSP combined with BL, I honestly like it better then MPL in certain contexts, but durability jury is still out for me, thus far I have got really good results. VRP, that was an impulse buy so we Ill try it out and see how it stacks up to Prima Nero which is my current go to dressing.

Gallon of Citrus Clear to compliment my Maxi Suds, why I have both. Not sure but it was inexpensive so I figure I would try it out.
    As for the barebones, I have some Adams undercarriage spray coming to try out and compare.
    Also Dylan was kind enough to send me some of his new formulated Glaze Adams is offering to test out and review...... So ill have a review up.
    Just ordered and will be here next week as well is a set of Swissvax brushes from DD. heard nothing but great reviews about these brushes and probably worth every penny.
    More USP products came as well, foam heads, wide mouth bottles, 8oz sample bottles to give samples to freinds and such.

13. detaildoc

detaildoc DB Forum Supporter

Nicely organized collection.

14. Kilo6_one

Updated and moves things around such as my spray bottles, I have so many now that I had to move some stuff to make room on the shelf.

and yes, at the end of the summer I am having the walls textured and sprayed as well as having the floor polished and sealed.

15. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

Looks well organized!

16. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

I cannot see any pictures!

17. Kilo6_one

go to the first post, that post the pics were deleted from my photobucket.

18. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Very nice bud!!

19. Kilo6_one

thanks.

20. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Thanks dude! You do have a very presentable collection of detailing supplies. That is what I want mine to look like when I have a proper garage with finished walls and lighting.

Do you find it a paid to have to open up the totes with your towels in it when you want to use them, or do you just leave them open the entire detail? I have the drawers from Sterlite, and though I like the see through aspect, I think they aren't sealed off enough from the elements. I will probably have to wash most of them again before my first detail.

Also, where do you get those woollies from? I thought it was a CG product but could not find them anywhere! Do you have the raceglaze wheel brush? That is a damn good brush for barrels also.