eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

I got the PM, thanks Chris. Your inbox must've been full at the time I sent it. No bigie!

Cheers!

2. eShine

eShine Guest

eShine F-OFF Deal for week of Jan 31st.

50% OFF

Aquapel Glass Treatment & Rain Repellent

[​IMG]

Up to 6 months of glass protection with one application!

Keep auto glass clear with Aquapel Glass Treatment! A single application of this patented hydrophobic glass treatment repels water for up to 6 months. Aquapel Glass Treatment bonds to the glass to dramatically improve drivers’ visibility, day and night. Aquapel is used by countless professionals to seal and protect auto glass.

Aquapel Glass Treatment is a life-saver! It’s no coincidence that more traffic accidents occur in rainy conditions. Rain coats the windshield and mixes with oils and debris to create a blurry view of the road. It can be like looking through someone else’s eyeglasses. Aquapel Glass Treatment seals the glass to repel water. Rain beads on the windshield and rolls off to maintain better visibility and safer driving conditions.

The difference is amazing! Aquapel Glass Treatment makes it easier to clear ice, snow, and dirt from the windshield because the glass is completely sealed. Aquapel Glass Treatment reduces the glare from headlights and streetlights in the rain, particularly at night. Aquapel Glass Treatment even helps reduce water marks and protects glass from salt water. Use it on your boat windows and windshield, in RVs, and on shower doors.

Remember, Aquapel Glass Treatment is patented. There’s no other auto glass treatment that works as well or lasts as long. Aquapel’s hydrophobic coating lasts up to 6 times longer than comparable products! That’s because Aquapel bonds to the glass, rather than just sitting on top of it. Regular glass cleaning will not affect Aquapel’s durability.

For the best results, use Aquapel Glass Windshield Cleaner, a non-streaking spray foam.

You can see in these images how the sides of the windshield treated with Aquapel stay clearer in rainy weather than the sides left untreated.

Aquapel Glass Treatment is packaged in a unique one-time-use applicator. To apply Aquapel, clean and dry the glass first. Then grasp the Aquapel applicator by the wings and place the pad against the glass. Press the wings until liquid is released. Spread Aquapel over the glass using the soft pad built in to the applicator. Go in up and down and side to side motions to get good coverage. Immediately wipe the glass dry with a soft, Cobra Microfiber Towel. If using on a large windshield, work on one half of the windshield at a time to prevent premature drying.

Once your vehicle’s windshield and glass is treated with Aquapel Glass Treatment, you can enjoy up to 6 months of clear visibility and safer driving!

3. kc1337

kc1337 Obsessive Detailer

Just sent the PM, hoping to get the code soon since there's many things I wanna order soon.

4. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

I sent the PM last night. Lol I accidently PM'd DB Boss asking for the code on Saturday. I got linked to detailersdomain. I fail.

5. kc1337

kc1337 Obsessive Detailer

I did the exact same thing last night too

6. eShine

eShine Guest

F-OFF Deal for week starting Feb 7th

50% OFF Pete's 53!!

[​IMG]

A PEARL WET FINISH FOR ALL PAINT TYPES.

Pete’s 53’ Black Pearl Signature Paste Wax - Celebrates 53’ years of life with a premium paste wax developed for all paints specially formulated for darker paints and metallic paint finishes.

Pete’s 53’ like Pete is in a class all its own. Utilizing Chemical Guy’s experienced chemists and Pete’s 20 years of experience in blending automobile paints for the auto industry, Pete’s 53’ blends only the finest of raw ingredients almond, coconut, banana and propolis oils, in a premium emulsion combined with 53 percent Brazilian No. 1 White Carnauba by volume. Pete's 53’ is for the enthusiast who demands the highest and wettest level of shine. 53’ blends the finest ingredients to deliver A premium blend of genuine carnauba wax and natural oils that makes paint “drip off of your vehicle” with a high gloss shine and shimmer that is sure to impress even the toughest of critic. Contains White Carnauba Wax, Montan Oil, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Banana Oil, Propolis (derived from Bees wax), and formulated with a liquid crystal polymer for extended longevity and durability.

Pete’s 53’ is brilliance in a paste, offering deep warm shine excellent for any color paint. The unique blend of oils and liquid crystal polymers is specially formulated to
    bring out dark and metallic colors.

Directions:

1.Wash and thoroughly dry your auto or motorcycle first.
    2.Use the included dura-foam applicator to spread a thin layer of Pete’s 53’ over the painted portions of your auto or motorcycle.
    3.Pete’s 53 will not dry to a haze. You can buff it off immediately with a soft, clean microfiber towel..
    4.If shine begins to dull due to dust or everyday use, restore shine with it with Pro Detailer or Extreme Synthetic Detail Spray.
    5.This easy-on very easy-off wax can be applied as an additional layer of protection over your existing layer of Pete’s 53’.

7. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

pete's 53 is particularly good if your car is prone to water spotting (i can't except credit for this finding. I discovered it through Detaildoc on this forum)

8. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

I just sent my pm. Pete's 53 is too good to pass up, lol.

9. blackgn

blackgn Virgin Detailer

I'd like to order a few things as well. I sent a PM early last Saturday and have yet to receive a reply. Are there a limited number of codes, or is it open to all forum members?

10. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

I have not received a pm back from them either.

11. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Chris is currently on holiday and will be back on Wed.

He was also one that was lost in the upgrade.

12. blackgn

blackgn Virgin Detailer

Seems eshine's account was lost in the upgrade. I just sent another PM and hopefully I'll get a reply when Chris gets back from vacation. I've been itching to buy something for the past few days. :woo:

13. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Chris will be back from his holiday on Wed/Thurs.

He will answer all questions then.

info@eshine.ca

14. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

Thanks for the patience guys. I am away (Yellowknife) and only have an iPhone so it was very difficult to communicate with Phil to get the account going again. I answered all PM's sent to me. If you are still missing an answer please PM me again.

Chris Pace

15. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

Thanks for the patience guys. I am away (Yellowknife) and only have an iPhone so it was very difficult to communicate with Phil to get the account going again. I answered all PM's sent to me. If you are still missing an answer please PM me again.

Chris Pace

16. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

F-OFF Deal of the week starting Feb 28th.

[​IMG]

50% OFF SONAX Leather Foam Leather Cleaner & Conditioner (13.5oz)

Remove stains now and repel them in the future.

SONAX Leather Foam is a technologically advanced leather cleaner and conditioner for all automotive leathers. SONAX Leather Foam is formulated to gently remove dirt, stains and oil from leather seats and interior fittings. The foaming action makes this product safe for vehicles with heated and/or cooled seats and will not absorb into the perforations of the leather.

SONAX Leather Foam contains modified Beeswax, one of the best known ingredients for conditioning leather. Beeswax leaves leather soft without a greasy residue - more like the texture of new leather. Sink into a soft leather driver's seat that looks and feels the way leather was meant to feel.

SONAX Leather Foam contains no dyes, harsh chemicals or silicone, making this product ideal for any color leather. The foam safely removes stains without removing color from vat-dyed or surface-dyed leathers.

This foaming leather cleaner and conditioner lifts and removes soil without drying out the leather’s natural fibers. The low moisture foam doesn’t soak the leather; it safely lifts dirt and oils to the surface of the leather where they can be easily wiped away. Leather that becomes very wet and then dries loses its softness. That's why SONAX has taken the care to formulate a Leather Foam that cleans without saturating the leather.

SONAX Leather Foam provides long-lasting leather protection plus a low-gloss, natural-looking finish that feels clean to the touch.

Spray SONAX Leather Foam onto a clean, dry microfiber towel. Spraying the towel will prevent overspray inside the vehicle. Wipe over the leather seat, agitating dirty areas. Flip the towel and buff dry.
    SONAX Leather Foam is a one-step, quick solution to complete leather care. Designed for today’s luxury vehicles, SONAX Leather Foam safely cleans and conditions heated or cooled seats and perforated leather.

13.5 fl. oz. aerosol (400 ml.)

Made in Germany.

17. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

18. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

cool bones, I think I will wait till my LD Flex kicks the bucket which may not be for a while, but this will be my next polisher purchase

19. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

F-OFF Deal for week starting March 7th.
    eShine Canada: Victoria Collectors Yellow Carnauba Wax (6oz)
    50% OFF Victoria Collectors Yellow Carnauba Wax (6oz)
    [​IMG]
    Its not so much the shine but the absorbing illusion of depth, clarity and crystalline that Collector Yellow Wax shouts out.
    Collectors wax is easy to work with by bare hand application or perfect with an applicator. The formula for Collector Yellow Wax has been developed with more solvent and oils to facilitate a easier application and buffing period.
    Victoria Wax recommend Collector Yellow Wax to anyone who is in the business and time is important. It is very hard to go wrong with Collector Yellow Wax. Just one container will provide many years of enjoyment and gratification. The secret of this wax is in the exotic look of depth and richness visible after multiple thin coats of this great wax has been applied.
    Between each fresh thin coat always allow enough time for each coat to cure (at least one hour). Buff each coat of wax, and once after each application of wax (2 to 3 minutes wait) and just before the next application. It is best to do this out of the reach of harmful direct sunlight and airborne contaminants.
    Collector Yellow Wax is only to be use on new or well prepped finishes. Anything else and it will be a waste of time and wax. Again, apply Collectors Wax to a clean, dry, cool surface using bare hands or Foam applicator, work-in and spread thinly. Allow wax to come to a haze and buff to a deep rich finish. Follow with a second and third coat for even a more gorgeous look. For maximum protection keep 2, 3, or more coats of wax on the finish at all times.
    Collector Yellow Wax is an exotic blend of pure # 1 Yellow Carnauba wax blended with other waxes and a small amount of natural oils all heated together with a very safe VOC solvent.
    eShine Canada: Victoria Collectors Yellow Carnauba Wax (6oz)

20. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

No more Monday deals?