bryansbestwax vs MazdaSpeed3

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by bryansbestwax, Feb 3, 2011.

1. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Well I had the pleasure to work on a new Mazdaspeed3. Even though the owner asked the dealership to leave it alone, it still looks like they gave it a quick wash for him, ughhh. Anyways, he decided to amp up the paint a bit and give it some protection on the inside and out. I decided that all that was needed was to perform some jewelling of the paint, to help make the shine better and bring out the flake in the paint.
    The Process
    Washed with Werkstat Auto Body Shampoo
    Polished the paint
    Applied Werstat Acrylic Sealant
    Sealed the windshield with Gtechniq G1
    Protected the seat and carpets with Gtechniq I1
    Cleaned the rims including the barrels and dressed the tires
    Protected the door jamb with AJT
    On to the finished pictures, enjoy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]\
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

Looks great! Nice pics.
    How do you like the Werkstat Shampoo? I just got some but have yet to try it.

3. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

very slick shampoo, rinses very well. Not much in the smell department, but it is very pleasant to work with. I used 3oz in my bucket

4. blackgn

blackgn Virgin Detailer

Great job! Looks awesome! Love the reflections... especially the ones with the Canadian flag. :mounty:

5. Trents_goat5.7

Trents_goat5.7 Jedi Nuba

Great work!

6. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Looks great Bryan! Makes me wish I got speed3 instead of regular 2010 hatch. Do you know if those are his stock wheels or just winter setup? OEM rims for speed3 here in the states are much different.

7. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

Looks good Bryan. I have the same color.

Chas - those wheels must be his winter setup, given the sidewalls on those tires is huge (for the mazdaspeed3).

8. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

I was thinking the same, the speed3's here have the 18's and sidewalls are nothing. Although I do wish the wheel gap on the new 3's was smaller. Instead of the 3 finger rule its more like 4.5.

9. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

i had to out springs in mine to kill the wheel gap.