Which is the best spray wax?

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by LAV86, Dec 26, 2010.

1. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I'm in the same boat but have seen two coats of Werkstat AJT last close to 6 months on a clients SUV. MY fav right now is Sonax Speed Wax just for the ease of application.

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Speed wax is the shizz too forgot about that one....really slick surface on it. Finky at high panel temps but what is not?

3. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

I have had good results with Blackfire Deep Gloss Detailing Spray and Optimum Instant Detailer and Gloss Ehancer..

Dan F

4. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Chemical Guys Pro-Detailer works great and is extremely easy to apply.

5. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Placed an order with a local distributor, but said they won't release anymore C3 as it is being reformulated.

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Interesting, wonder how Rob will be changing it...will have to send him a email.

I still need to use my c4 I got from the shack. Need warner temps lol.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

7. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

Pinnacle and Griots are very similar and nice spray waxes but in my opinion really are more like a QD than Spray Wax.

I saw a vendor selling some stuff at some car shows and a friend bought some which was actually pretty mice for a spray wax. Here is the web site but you cannot order from there as it is still under construction and has been for a while. It is called The Perfect Wax. I am pretty sure it is made by a company similar to CG and probably relabeled.

The Perfect Wax-test site

That said, I am not really into any of these type of products.

8. piginapoke

piginapoke Obsessive Detailer

so Sonax Speed Wax or Prima Hydro ?

9. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

You will love C4..try sealing your headlights with C4.

10. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Hydro is amazing.

Best looking is Dodo Juice Red Mist.

11. dr.jay

dr.jay Birth of a Detailer

+1 for Red Mist(but is it a spray wax?), I also like OCW

12. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

Ive used AW,OCW for my silver I still go to 1Z spray wax (awesome gloss) nowhere near the slickness of AW which I use on black paints
    DD has Prima on sale and I'm gonna give that a try next.

13. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

Reload.

14. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Jedi Nuba

Optimum Wax is really hard to beat but I do have a bottle of DG AW coming tomorrow.

15. TroyScherer

TroyScherer DB Forum Supporter

I have both OCW and DG AW. I like both of them and use them equally. The door jambs and such always get AW though.

16. LDTCapitan

LDTCapitan Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I just ordered a gallon of the new CG Hybrid Spray Sealant, I'll post up a review when it gets here

17. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

i ordered the 16oz. and am interested as well. (the hybrid v7)

18. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Just for anyone interested, talked to Rob and he said C3 is getting a re-form due to it not selling very well/selling slow compared to the rest of the line...it really is great stuff but seems to be the not on the radar as c2 and c1.

19. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

i ordered some c2 and tried to order c3, but the place i tried to order from was out of stock. i guess i'll have to wait for a reformulation. c2 should hold me over.

as for dilution, what do you guys recommend for c2. i know that some have been experimenting with stronger dilutions than g technic recommends.

20. ZoraDuntov

ZoraDuntov Virgin Detailer

Isn't Ultima spray wax good ? I never tried it but heard good things about it