Has anyone used Tarmalade?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Reflect, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

They released it and I'm just wondering if anyone got to try this product. It looks like a really interesting product.

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Should be placing a order after xmas pending any sales they may have...

Checking to see if any of the uk guys have used it. So far seen revs for the new wash pad, drying towel, clay, and soap.

3. Reflect

The new wash pad is supposed to very good, right?

4. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Uses the SN MF I think so soft and plush, may get it i dont know as i hear there is a sponge they are coming out with they are doing r&d in....currently i will be getting the RG wash pad Ken just got. Then see what ddj releases later, hopefully the sealant will be out in q1 and the new sponge. DW review section has the reviews if you like to check them out. Let me know if you cant find them.

5. Reflect

I'll take a look, thanks. I'm loving my Raceglaze mitts so I don't know if I'll buy a pad or what. My mitt was getting a little tangled so I took a chance and ran it through the washer and dryer (gentle settings) and it worked out great. My black mitt was leaking dye though and has some blue spots. Makes an interesting two tone haha.

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I have a black wool mitt from Ken and used it handful of times...little bit bigger than I like so the wash pad may be perfect.

7. Reflect

I have big hands and a large vehicle to wash so it suits me rather well. I talked with Ken about an idea I had for wash media earlier in the year but he's got so much going on now it's not feasible.

8. tfonseca

tfonseca Virgin Detailer

Not yet. I have a order trapped in France because of the snow. I hope to test it next week.

9. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I ordered up a pot of tarmalade today...hope to have to have it wed.

10. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

Just ordered a pot today too, along with the new shampoo.

11. Reflect

Updates?

12. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Mine is coming in tomorrow...!

13. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

Mine arrived today, but I'm at work so it's sitting on my doorstep. I won't get a chance to use it until the weekend anyway.

14. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

[​IMG]

Got it today, tried it on some adhesive resadue I had on a bottle and it works well..

kind of a gel in the pot but if you rub your finger on it turns to a semi liquid and smells like oranges^100 LOL...also has a rubber o-ring around the pot to keep it all good..

hoping to use it on real gunk this weekend but seems like it is pretty decent for mild stuff.

15. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

in for an update on cleaning ability

atm i use stoner xenit for random adhesive residue, tar sling etc, even works brilliantly to remove dried wax/sealant residue in plastic grain

16. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Jedi Nuba

Must not be very good since it isn't clear ;)