My Small Collection....

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by agpatel, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Max405

Max405 DB Forum Supporter

Now THAT is how a quality wax should be packaged (in fact its probably overkill 2x).
    Unbelieveable.
    I am happy for you. Let us know how good it is.

Joe D.

2. blacK20

blacK20 Birth of a Detailer

pimpin! wait... so the carrying case was inside the black box in the third pic?

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

No, the Pelican case is my own, got one for cheap and have one for my Swissvax Insignis (can see it in 1st half of this thread...)

Wax came in the black box which itself is high quality and feels solid. Has padding on the bottom and top. But wanted something to match my other high end wax, Insignsi.

4. stiffdogg06

stiffdogg06 Virgin Detailer

All this stuff and no threads of it being used.
    :thud:

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I have two full deal write ups, granted that is not many but I was in school and could not take pics of everyday washes and now i dont get to detail often or dont take pics as i am pressed for time. I know, I am always disappointed I dont get to give back as much with write ups, but if anyone has a question about anything I have I will more than glad to answer and anyone in the Greensboro area that wants to try anything out you are more then welcome to sample anything. :sorry:

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Very nice! After all this is not a cheap wax! I bet you are excited!

7. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

You got that right, i got a notice yesterday that the package arrived but some reason they did not leave it in my mail box (have larger box's for packages) at my apartment. So I had to go today during my lunch break and brought it back to my apartment (on the way back to work) and had to open it up haha. Now hopefully I get a chance to put a coat on the GTI soon.

8. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Very nice buddy!

9. 911Fanatic

Here are some pics for you....link

10. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Yep that is my work right there...Ken is just my servant who bring me coke and clean MFs :applause2:......

11. 911Fanatic

Or at least special shampoo. It'll be here next week. :)

12. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

:yikes: You work fast....

13. Minicoop831

Minicoop831 Birth of a Detailer

Me want special shampoo what kind of special shampoo is this?

Nanolex?

14. 911Fanatic

Yes sir.

15. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

If this be serially awesome I'll grab some too!

16. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Trade from Supercharged:

- Mig. Wheel Seal - Smells just like RBOE!
    - WG Leather Conditioner
    - FK 300 hand glaze
    - BF CCS App

Thanks SC for the extra's!

[​IMG]

From PAC:
    -Eimamm Fabrik Tire Cleaner
    -303 Fabric Protectant
    -Viper Tire Apps
    -Meguiars Tape
    [​IMG]

Sample came in from the UK, this will be traded so anyone interested let me know as I am getting C4 and ordered this the day before I put my name down for a bottle of c4. Stuff has gotten rave reviews in the UK and like BlackWOW they say little goes long way but has better durability and "staying" power than BW. (I also have a 99.5% bottle of blackwow for trade/sale too)

[​IMG]

17. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Looks like you are gotting more stuff to your collection! That Migliore wheel seal does smell like RBOE! You are gonna love it! Those tire applicators you got from PAC are some of the best! That reminds me that I'm almost out of those myself.

18. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I needed some other stuff to get to the $49 free shipping and like the foam apps...usually use them once or twice so i have alot of foam apps in my stock pile. Fabric protectant is for my couch and needed some tape and thought i try out the new megs suff. Tire cleaning was on a whim i was going to get AG CWC or that as CWC really can clean tires and i use Sonax as my wheel cleaner when needed so i went with something i have not read much about.

Also got a wine cooler from amazon for $75 shipped...woot!

19. kakeuter

kakeuter DB Forum Supporter

I've thoroughly enjoyed watching your collection grow, can't wait to place another order myself. Being a part of this forum has really opened my eyes to new products and techniques, I'm loving it!

20. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Thanks, what are you looking to get? Maybe I can help you out a bit. PM me if you like.