FS: Zymol, Pinnacle, P21S, Pads

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eyezack87, Aug 30, 2010.

1. rwright

rwright Birth of a Detailer

pm sent, thanks!

2. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Updated the list guys! Have at it. :)

3. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Price lowered on the Holiday Kit #2 get it while it lasts! Also includes free Zymol Detail mini pot! Also updated prices and deals on some of the other items. Check them out guys!:gidiup:

4. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

If you guys want to work out some prices let me know. I'm only firm on a few items like the Zymol kit and the Swissvax BoS. So if you want to strike some sort of deal I'm up to all reasonable offers.

:)

5. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

thats a fair price for bos. someone should grab this. i have it and its great..

6. alexguo

alexguo Virgin Detailer

7. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

Hey eyezack,

"the eagle has landed...I repeat, the eagle has landed"

Thanks once again, and I have to say that was some fast shipping. Out on friday and got it today.:headbang:

8. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Glad you like it! Sorry I included some of my swim lesson booklet as packing filler haha.

9. daveinsweethome

daveinsweethome DB Forum Supporter

have you sold the best of show wax? i am interested

10. billy

billy Obsessive Detailer

eyezack87;
    Im interested in
    nattys both
    best of show
    and holiday kit 2
    If still aviable please lt me know the shipping to Brazil ZIP 85810-020

11. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

Oh no worries..I had a nice chuckle when i saw that inside. I saw that and thought to myself oh man I hope he didnt need these powerpoint notes. I was gonna email you and ask if you wanted them back LOL. Thanks once again for the hookups.

12. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Hahah yeah I don't need them. It was the only thing sitting in my car once I realized that USPS didn't have packing peanuts, and no problem anytime. :)