Detailers Domain...YES!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by ampbmw, Aug 6, 2010.

1. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SOOOO WORTH IT, these things are a MUST for any detailer. Awesome product Phil!
    [​IMG]
    :applause2:

2. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

what towels are the green ones? look too thick to be the all purpose ones and no red edge so not no names?

3. ampbmw

yeah, they're the no names...guess Phil change the bands...they are WICKED plush

4. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

yeah i have 6 of them love them only use them for final wipe downs and qd, i see your in greenville im in the metro right outside of columbia. i think its only like 4 of us that post from sc

5. ampbmw

yeah, exactly my plans for them

really, that is cool! I actually go through Columbia quite a bit, I have a good client-base in Charleston and Pawley's Island. In fact, I have a customer in Pawley's booked for the next week. I should hire you to help me detail :)

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Very nice haul, you are gonna love them! Way to go, leaving Sonax Full Effect in a kitchen...now open that lid, and take it off, and leave it in a kitchen for a while...your wife is gonna hate you...

7. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

nice order!!!!!!!! me and you got a nice dd box!!!! of goodies

8. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

schweeeet order.

9. Marc08EX

Marc08EX Jedi Nuba

damn nice order!!!!!!!!!!! You have everything most people would want!!!!

10. metajames

metajames Birth of a Detailer

where on the DD site did you find the measure and pour bottle? You know, the twin neck bottle hiding behind the ONR and adam's glass cleaner. I want a couple of those!

11. blacK20

blacK20 Birth of a Detailer

That looks like a bottle of microrestore.

12. metajames

metajames Birth of a Detailer

Ahhh it all makes sense now. Still looking for where to get just those bottles for a reasonable price.

13. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Very nice order

14. dpopkin

dpopkin Virgin Detailer

what size is the small pads there?