Bilberry all gone:(

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Hostage1978, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Hostage1978

Hostage1978 Guest

My one year old gallon of Bilberry decided to eat through the container it came in, drip down through 2 shelves, destroy a healthy collection of MFs I had underneath in a bin, and soak all the wet sanding paper I own.

I'm not here to bash the product- I really like it! But watch those containers gents, I've gotta be out $100 from all the stuff that has dried up purple goo all over it.

Now I have a new excuse to buy a new wheel cleaner though:applause2:

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

ouch!!! BTW, what do you plan to get? Sonax Full Effect as well as AG CWC are awesome altenative to P21S.

3. Wow, if I were you I would be bad mouthing this product :giggle:

4. tfonseca

tfonseca Virgin Detailer

You MUST complain to Valet Pro! They need to be aware of the situation...

5. Hostage1978

Hostage1978 Guest

Anything could have happened, and I'm not going to hold Valet Pro responsible for something that I could have done. If ten other people posted up, maybe I'd be fuming... this is turning into me taking a better look at how I organize and store my cleaning products that I've invested a ton of money in.

I inspected the container and found a crack in the bottom of the bottle. I never dropped it, and I've had the bottle for a year; strange how stupid things like this just happen sometimes.

Having a tough time picking my next wheel cleaner. I've yet to try AG products, and was thinking about getting an order through Ken. The Sonax is another option, but I'm not sure if I want to purchase less than a gallon of wheel cleaner and not be able to mix my own dilutions- and that's a big deal for me. Honestly, I was completely happy with the Bilberry:shakehead: Maybe I'll have to suck it up and buy more.

6. JonM

JonM Guest

Diablo has worked well for me, another option to look at.

7. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Did you have 1 oz pump dispenser in your container? That could have poked a hole in it, I had that happened with me a while ago, and entire gallon of CG CWC was out on my garage floor...
    diablo is kinda similar to bilberry, it's not the strongest, but if you wash your car on bi-weekly basis it should work just fine...