1. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Well it was time for a new buffer and I figured I would go all out. Here are a few pics of my new purchase.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

looks like a PC on roids!!! can you give some more details on it?

3. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

It is a Rotary made by Fein. This is one of the best made tools out there. Fein is the Rolls Royce of tools.

4. Sweet :applause:

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Nice new toy Dana! So the other one kick the dust or was it just reaching old age and thought you would let it live the rest of its life in peace.

6. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

wow $$$ buffer there

7. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Damn you. Now I have to get one. :)

8. detailjohn

detailjohn Detailers Advertising Scheme

I have a Fein Vacuum. It really sucks.

9. impakt

impakt DB Forum Supporter

Holy crap.

Now why would you pay nearly double for this instead of the flex?

10. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

When you do something for a living, the little extra you pay to have the best equipment available is worth it as it makes your job that much more enjoyable. Dana does a crap load of polishing so its worth it for him to have a great polisher. I love my Flex 3403 lightweight as its only 4 lbs but now that Dana has this........:)

11. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Also Dana would break a Flex in about 5 min after over heating it and killing it to pieces. He is pretty hard on his buffers, haha....

12. David Fermani

David Fermani DB Certified Manufacturer

Looks like a really cute toy you have there Dana. Please keep us posted......:afro:

13. racersky

racersky Jedi Nuba

Can't wait to see your review on it

14. kc1337

kc1337 Obsessive Detailer

Does the absence of a trigger throttle have any drawbacks?

15. evolutionwc3

evolutionwc3 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Dana- that's bad@ss! I'm jealous- please let us know your thoughts after a few corrections.

On a side note, I'm working in DC next week and may need you to recommend some local fare/places to check out.
    -Brent

16. Doug Higgins

Doug Higgins Virgin Detailer

Very durable machine.Just recently wore one out after five to six years of polishing boats.Survived accidental drops from scaffolding,a salt water immersion ,thousands of hours of use .It's my favourite polisher.

17. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Congrats on the purchase Dana!

18. Tjfrom215

Tjfrom215 Birth of a Detailer

lmao

Thats such a sick tool, Fein is amazing, you are definately right about the rolls royce of tools, amazing, I bet it was a ton.

19. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Thanks Sausage.

No, my other rotaries are just fine. A friend of mine was ordering one and I said order two. Fein is one of the very best tools out there and no one really has it so I had to have it.

Yes it is, but the good thing is they work just as well as they cost.

You will never be able to keep up.:poke:

Fo one I do not like Flex tools, and another is that it is a million times better. Now I would ask, why would you waste your money on a Flex?

Couldn't have said it better Ken.

LOL! I wouldn't say hard on them, just use the right tool for the right job and Flex just doesn't make a tool to stand up to correcting paint correctly.

It is very cute Dave, I made a special case for it-lol. I can tell you it is great to work with.

Sorry, but there will not be a review on it.

None, what so ever.

Thanks Brent, let me know when you will be in town and I will try to direct you in the right direction.

It is mine also now. Nice to hear someone else has one.

Thanks, Denzil.

Thanks, it is a great tool, and it wasn't cheap but well worth it.

20. christian900se

christian900se Obsessive Detailer

That looks like a the Flying Spur of buffers without a doubt, does it also have a motorized emblem that raises and lowers on the front? ;)