>>>NEW VRT... Big News @ Adams

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Dylan@Adams, May 24, 2010.

1. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams Guest

VRT is easily one of our most popular products, so when we say we've reformulated it to make it better... you know its gonna be good!!

Its coming soon, but I figured everyone would like to see a sneak peek of what we're working on. I'll be sure to post an update here as soon as its available for sale.

Check out the video for more info:

YouTube - VRT_new.mov

2. jaredpointer

jaredpointer Any Rag Vehicle Washer

For those of us who can't see videos, would you mind filling us in on what the changes mean for the end-use consumer? Is it thicker, thinner? More sheen? Longer lasting, etc?

3. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams Guest

Slight increase in gloss, a tad thicker, still water based... but the change addresses the one complaint we (and pretty much everyone) had with the old version... it would run when wet.

THE NEW STUFF ACTUALLY BEADS WATER. When you can get somewhere to watch videos definitely do... pretty dramatic improvement to a product many people love.

4. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Thanks for the vids! I really like how you point out the drawbacks of the new and old products, makes me want to buy them more since the company is honest and I know what not to do with it. Thanks :applause2:

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Very cool, VRT it my go-to product when I want to dress tires with a gel-based product. Still have more than half a gallon left though!

6. ps3king

ps3king Jedi Nuba

thanks for sharing. Im going to be making an adams order pretttyyyy sooon!

7. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

interesting we should be stocking this item.

8. richy

richy Guest

Very impressive video!! You should sell a ton of the new VRT.

9. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i got the same mirrors on my truck .and thoses came out great.. imight need to try this ...

10. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams Guest

No ones more excited about this product than me. I own a 2009 Avalanche... I've got ACRES of plastic to dress and I love the look of VRT, but the water based nature of it made using it in the winter a bit of a pain in the butt!!

This new stuff looks fantastic over all the plastic and after a couple of washes it still beads water!!

11. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

Nice. I've never used an Adams product but this looks impressive. :)

12. Jav.STi

Jav.STi Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Looks like a really great product!

13. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Wow, this looks really cool. Release date, please?

Btw, just be glad you have a 2009 model. The earlier models had even more plastic !!

14. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams Guest

Its still a few weeks out while we get all the little things taken care of (label redesign, mixing, bottling) plus we want to make sure there is enough on hand for the launch. Between this and In & Out Spray coming out for Fathers Day we're going to have a VERY crazy month.

15. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Thanks Dylan This is going to be a winner. As I always loved the look of VRT but hated that it did not last after a wet . Looks like it will be adding this as well as the In & Out.

16. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

im getting this for sure .. my mirrors need it !

17. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams Guest

Got a little drizzle last night... went outside and just watched the water bead up. Love this stuff!!

18. Ian

Ian Jedi Nuba

This is great news! I love VRT but like you said it comes of in the wet. Perfect upgrade, deff. getting this!

Phil, stock up so we can order it! haha

19. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Looks pretty good.

20. bakchoi

bakchoi Birth of a Detailer

how's this stuff on the dash? would it make it glossy

i like the look of 303