Hey all we now have Adam's Glass Sealant in stock

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Mar 23, 2010.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Adam's All NEW Glass Sealant Kit!

[​IMG]

No one likes doing windows, but with our new Glass Sealant kit getting your windshield perfect will be so easy that it might just be your favorite part of cleaning your car!! Our super concentrated Glass Sealant makes all your windows super slick, reducing surface tension, and literally forces water to bead up and roll away. Its so effective that rain will simply blow off your glass at normal driving speeds without the use of your windshield wipers. Used in conjunction with our Glass Cleaner and Glass Towel your windows will stay cleaner for longer and look clearer than ever before. One bottle contains enough of our powerful sealant to treat all the glass on all your cars and you might even have enough left over to do your shower doors!

Kit Includes:

* 4oz Super Concentrated Glass Sealant
    * 4oz Fine Mist Glass Cleaner
    * Special premium microfiber Glass Towel
    * Plush Microfiber Applicator

Click here to order the special kit pricing.

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

:applause2:

3. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

Polished my windshield and decided to seal it with the new Adams Sealant

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sealant Hazing
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sprayed Water on passenger side in first video, then sprayed drivers side in the second video, but also went back to the passenger side because the water was still sheeting off nicely
    YouTube - Adam's Glass Sealant.MPG

YouTube - Adam's Glass Sealant2.MPG

I really like the product so far, we've been using it on all the cars lately

4. leamangriffin

leamangriffin Two Bucket System Washer

any larger sizes available?

5. anbuzero

nope just the 4oz. Honestly you dont need much to do all exterior glass. I did all windows on my car and the level of liquid is pretty much the same.

6. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

pretty cool. So this stuff blows Rain X o& Aquapel out of the water or?

7. anbuzero

yep, i previously had rain x and didnt like how difficult it was to work with if it hazed for to long. it also worked well for only a few weeks. this product looks promising

8. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Wondering how this compares to my standard 501/105 treatment.

As far as the product amount used, sounds about right. I bought the 8 oz bottle of Lusso Glass Polish from Phil a while back. It's very surprising how little product you use with that as well. I can get 15-20 cars' interior and exterior glass with a bottle.

9. anbuzero

We used it on a z06 vette today and while doing a final rinse we saw how nicely the water sheets off the windows. pretty impressed by it so far, waiting for some rain to see how good it does at highway speeds. but like i said before it looks promising