Autoglym in socal walmarts?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by edwinbong, Feb 10, 2010.

1. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Nothing in the local walmart here yet. :( It's okay though, I only wanted the wheel cleaner. And I just bought a gallon of diablo, so I'm set for a while!

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

i want more of the soap and tyre dressing!

3. tkblazer

tkblazer Any Rag Vehicle Washer

went to the hb store and they didn't have anthing

4. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

where is this shop?

5. Mikejl

Mikejl Virgin Detailer

Make sure you leave an applicator for me. I won't be able to get over there until Friday.

:)

Mike

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

If its anything like my wal-mart there will be a case of apps out.

7. tkblazer

i was there earlier tonight and no HD wax but they have a bunch of red apps still

8. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

System check yesterday said they had 2 in stock somewhere. Gonna go after my midterm tomorrow to psych myself up for Friday's midterm :)

9. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

None here yet... but I also only want wheel cleaner...

10. tkblazer

sames, i wanna try their wheel cleaner even though i haven't cleaned my wheels in months lol

11. Dannyk

Dannyk Jedi Nuba

Nothing here in Berks Co.,Pa.

12. Mikejl

Mikejl Virgin Detailer

Went in after work today and they had about a dozen apps out. I picked one up. I'm kind of hoping I don't like it. They're on the expensive side at $6.95 apiece. I go through the yellow foam ones pretty quickly.

There was also an empty space for HD Wax. Maybe eyezack87 or tkblazer got in there ahead of me and cleaned them out. ;)

Mike

13. tkblazer

lol wasn't me man.. i had one in my hands at another store and didn't buy it... took a lot of will power

14. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

It wasn't me either! I went in and the stockers remembered me since I tried to force them to get it for me on Tuesday. I blame them only getting 2 boxes from AG grrr....