Autoglym in socal walmarts?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by edwinbong, Feb 10, 2010.

1. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

so after reading about autoglym i decided to go search for some at local walmarts. the following stores in the socal area DO NOT have it

baldwin park
    westminster
    huntington beach
    pico rivera

will be on the hunt for more and will report back, if any other socal'ers can add to the list as well, we can all share this info.

2. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

They told me the new products are "supposed" to go on shelves next Monday at my WalMart. Could be a case of not following the rules for the other places :p

3. tkblazer

tkblazer Any Rag Vehicle Washer

went to the foothill rance walmart and they only had the red palm applicators out, but no price tag for them

4. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

was down at the laguna niguel one today and I couldn't find anything...

5. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Hello local person :giggle:

I'm surprised they put it out already. I went yesterday and they were like...what wax? lol

6. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Man lots of local people. South Orange County FTMFW. hahaha

And don't you go stealing my AG now... ;)

7. tkblazer

i work right off lake forest/dimension so i stopped by to kill time instead of sit in traffic on the 5 lol

8. edwinbong

list updated...where are you guys seeing any of the autoglym products? along with the waxes? or were the apps with the apps?

9. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

I'll probably stop by again today on the way home from school at the Foothill Ranch location...

10. tkblazer

the apps were along where the brushes and sponges were

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

what about north California???

12. Chemical Brad

Chemical Brad Virgin Detailer

I got my pot at the Cerritos, Ca store. I believe there is one left as of today.

13. edwinbong

update that can help everyone stop holding their breath.... the official rollout date for AG is Feb. 15, monday. So for those who have already purchased, the reason for no price tag was being that it wasn't actually supposed to be sold quite yet. So hang tight everyone, we'll have to wait in anticipation until monday. Also was able to find out the actual cost price for walmart too, but not sure if i should post that info up.

14. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

post it up! who cares if we know walmart's cost? I don't want to know forum sponsors' costs on items, but i idon't care about walmart. dooo eeet.

15. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

What products are being released? Just the HD wax and apps for now?

16. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

17. Strytnyne

Strytnyne DB Forum Supporter

bought a pot today. love the packaging

18. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Foothill Ranch was still stocking the shelves. I'll probably go back tomorrow :)

19. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

i wonder if this stuff will be in the walmarts on the east coast?

20. christian900se

christian900se Obsessive Detailer

There is a small detailing supply shop in Costa Mesa (CA) that stocks the full range of AG products including HD wax. I was tempted but I have too many pots of waxes that look unused haha.