Dry Vapor Unit

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by Got Wax, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

After my week in Aspen, I've pretty much determined that I'm WAY over hauling around the Desiderio for mobile work!!! Any suggestions on dry vapor units that work weel and are nicely portable?? I've had a Vapor Clean TR6 and thought it just okay. Looking for something that works well and transports.

Andy

2. UncleB

UncleB Virgin Detailer

I have had a VX 5000 vapor steamer for 4 years now. I would not do a detail with out it!! The range of what you can do is endless. The unit it small and easy to move around. In large suv's I sit the unit in the vehicle an work with it. Back when I bought mine they were still coming from Italy. Seems now you can find them from many different outlets. I think I have even seen a smaller version of this one now as well. I have too many good things to say about this unit. PM me if you want to talk or ask any specific questions you may have.
    vx5000500-1.jpg

3. richy

richy Guest

Andy...how do you like the performance of your Desiderio? I have the Gaia model for 1.5 years and it's been great. I just use it out of my garage so I'm not hauling it around. I wouldn't be without it though! The grout in my home looks brand new because of it.

4. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Hmm, I've always wondered if the Desiderio/Gaia was worth the money since it's like a all-in-one unit. Might have to sell the Mytee II for it... :shead:

5. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I just got a VX 5000... for the size it is an AMAZING machine...

6. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Glad your digging it Brandon.:thumb:

7. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I seriously thought with it's size I would run out of steam... but I have ran out of cleaning before steam on both cars I've done, and they were both TRASHED...

8. AMDin93103

AMDin93103 Virgin Detailer