Trader Feedback

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Feb 15, 2008.

1. ps3king

ps3king Jedi Nuba

Trade with Detaildoc

Everything was perfect! he threw some freebies as well. I couldn't be a happier camper!

Thanks a lot!

2. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

excellent trade with littlemissGTO! :thumb:

3. billy

billy Obsessive Detailer

Excellent deal with Heath(Cooter) great package and a lot of freebies cant be happier Thanks Heath :thumb:

4. Cooter

Cooter Guest

It was a pleasure Billy!! Enjoy the products!!

5. EisenHulk

EisenHulk Birth of a Detailer

I bought some Unigrit from barrym on Tuesday, and I received it today.

Great communication and an overall perfect transaction. A+ guy to deal with!

Kudos, Barry. Thanks!

6. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

haha just saw this rog. never even opened this thread before as i dont trade much on here.

as everyone knows roger is a great guy to trade with. we've traded more since march in person as well as done some detailing together. rogers a great guy.

7. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Had another great trade with Supercharged, always A++. Recently traded with Dsoto87. It was a smooth trade for me, but not for him. We are both in California and for some unknown stupid reason the stuff I sent him ended up at a post office in North Carolina or somewhere. Eventually they figured it out and he ended up getting his package. Poor guy, it was his first trade. Would trade with him again, A++.

8. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

another trade with Detaildoc. I love doing trades with this guy, he always gets me exactly something I really want! Two thumbs up!

9. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Traded with Lifemal, definitely A++. Stuff got here quickly and well packaged. Would trade again. :thumb:

10. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

excellent first trade with E-money. :thumb:

excellent trade with agpatel, i hope the pad arrived! :thumb:

11. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Great trade with dankfanatic, but I have less than good things to say about USPS Pri. 1+ week from CA -> NC yet only 3 days from UK->NC hmmm....

12. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Haha, my package for DSoto87 was regular USPS mail from Southern Ca to Northern Ca and it ended up in NC 3 days later. WTF!

13. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

acc1079,excellent trader! Traded some MSUG for some CGCWC. Well packaged and even labeled with instructions!

14. acc1079

acc1079 Guest

Spyral - I think everyone knows this guy is legit as they come. Traded some samples of washes. Great trade all around. Looking forward to trying it out!!

15. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

ha, I think it wanted to secretly come to me. :)

16. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

Traded my Pete's '53 with DetailDoc for some MFs, I might have to buy me some Uber NoNames, now!

And Phil, you should call them the uberfluff or uberplush... they are insane!

17. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

uber fluffies!

18. richy

richy Guest

I did a trade with Slanguage (Roger) and the package arrived exactly as agreed upon plus the addition of a sample of polish which was much appreciated. Roger is a great guy to trade with.

19. Jam

Jam Virgin Detailer

I bought some BH Clay from Cooter and had a perfect transaction. The item was as exactly as described and he even used Priority Shipping. Thanks!

20. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I bought some soaps from Cooter. Excellent transaction and awesome shipping. Heath, you da man!