Free samples of....

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by dankfanatic, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

This is a great thing that you're doing...Way to go...:applause:

2. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

i just have waaaay too much of this stuff. this forum has provided so much knowledge towards detailing, id figure it was a good way to give back to the community. :thumb:

3. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

OK, lots of people PM'd me asking for samples. I'm goin in order to those who PMed me first.

As of right now, no more samples are gonna be sent out, sorry if u missed out!

4. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

lonewolf325, Digneesh, k1msta, Eisenhulk, flashgordon, samples sent. hope you put em to good use!

5. EisenHulk

EisenHulk Birth of a Detailer

Dank, let me say it one more time. THANK YOU! Big kudos to you, my friend. I can't wait to try them out!

6. digneesh

digneesh Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Much appreciated! I'll be sure to put them to good use and let everyone know of the results!

7. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

PM sent !!!

8. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

My mailman just came up to me saying...> Whats up Flash...
    Huh :shead:I think to myself. Then he hands me a Package, Awesome New Products.:yikes:

Dank you very much Dankfanatic, Dank you very much. :worship2:

9. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I've finished with HGP on a black pad after IP on a green pad, came out quite nicely. It was on that Expedition I drove up, haven't polished it in a few months and I'm sure it's had a few drive through washes since then.

10. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

I am interested seems I lost some polishes on my move. I am in Greensboro NC 24707 let me know the shipping charges, thank you

11. EisenHulk

EisenHulk Birth of a Detailer

DANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received the polishes today! Many thanks, buddy! I have a Lexus coming up this weekend, and I'm looking forward to trying them out! You are much too kind!

12. digneesh

digneesh Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Dank! Got the package yesterday, many thanks! I'll post up some results once I get around to testing the goods.

13. k1msta

k1msta Guest

same here... thx dankfanatic really appreciate it for going thro the trouble

14. Jay J

Jay J Birth of a Detailer

PM me the cost to 90504. Interested if you still have it

15. lamby

lamby Birth of a Detailer

recieved today! THANK YOUUUUU!!!!

16. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

91754 over here please!!

17. Dannyk

Dannyk Jedi Nuba

Got the samples yesterday, very greatly appreciated.

18. Ch40t1c

Ch40t1c Obsessive Detailer

Send me a PM if you have any left! My backing plate for my PC should be here tommorow and would love to try out different products to see what I like :)

Thanks in advance!