Menz PO203S $29.99 @ detailed image 5/17 only

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by davela72, May 17, 2009.

1. davela72

davela72 Virgin Detailer

Just got an email this morning and their (detailedimage) daily special is $29.99 on P203S, today only....just wanted to share!

Dave

2. Spaminator

Spaminator DB Representative

Thank you for letting us know that your website has a sale going on. Please come back and let us know tomorrows email so we can all rush to your site and buy them up. No need to pay to be a sponsor here, Spamming is where it's at :crasy:

3. davela72

davela72 Virgin Detailer

Haha, nice reply for my first post. I guess I won't bother trying to help anyone out from here out. FYI Spaminator, I have absolutely nothing to do with Detailed Image, nada. I just purchased some stuff from them recently and now receive emails for the daily specials. I see that quite a few people are using the PO203S so I thought I'd pass on the deal.

I like this forum and appreciate when people post up deals so I thought I'd do the same, nothing more nothing less.

4. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Thanks. Can you use there Memorial day disc also?

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That's a great price on a very nice polish, thanks for the heads up...

6. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

yes you can!

7. Spaminator

Spaminator DB Representative

Rule#1 for NOT looking like a spammer: Do not sign up and post a "just wanted to share" email about a deal on another website.

I mean heck, make up a few posts about yourself, a few questions etc. Ease into the grand finale then spam away. :D

8. davela72

davela72 Virgin Detailer

It did look shady on my part I guess, sorry for the confusion:thumb:

9. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

I thought all the discounted items can be combined with the MDAY2009 code?

10. blk45

blk45 Jedi Nuba

No, you can't. Right on that page: Please note: discount codes do not apply to this item You can never use discount codes on the daily specials at DI.