Highline meter II?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Drsuce, May 5, 2009.

1. Denzil

Denzil Guest

The second gen looks a lot cleaner.

2. Drsuce

Drsuce Any Rag Vehicle Washer

cant wait to get mine in the mail :)

3. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Great Mines Will be here on Monday . It looks like a pretty decent quality unit considering the price compared to others

4. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

You are now on my bad list... You were 15 minutes from me!!!

5. richy

richy Guest

Jason...I knew I was sorta in your area too. I almost called but still had to drive to Dearborn and pick something else up and my knee was already throbbing. I didn't get home until 3 and I was in dire need of ice by then...I'm sorry..I should have called anyway..:sorry:

6. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

just bought one of the new one's

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I was just giving you a hard time, I figured if you didn't call you must have been pressed for time....

8. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Got mine today...just the peace of mind this thing will give me is worth it. I'm gonna bring it with me when I go shopping for a used bike.

9. rwisejr

Got mine yesterday .Looks pretty good .I think its more than worth it

10. Drsuce

Drsuce Any Rag Vehicle Washer

got mine today! got raped $67 at the border :( a $225USD guage is more like $370CDN landed :/ oh well.... ESHINE order arrives on friday! :D

11. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: yes, yes we Canadians get raped when it comes to customs and brokerage :scared: But it's all worth it :thumb:

Now lets find a day that works for the both of us :peace:

12. kei169

kei169 Wax on..Wax off

i couldn't resist of the deal in ebay plus 8% off with the highline meter II.
    Bought it yesterday, and will be arriving on this Friday!

13. skurzhun

skurzhun Birth of a Detailer

I had to jump on this as well. It's 199 with free ship in the US right now.

14. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Ugh, so I guess I know what I'll be buying soon... thought I was going to take a break from buying detailing stuff! Silly me...

15. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

huh? 199 shipped...i just got it last week

16. richy

richy Guest

buyer's remorse is a son of a bitch

17. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Has anybody tested both and compared them yet? I'm interested to hear some results. :)

18. rwisejr

Me too oh well . As they say Sh_ t happens !!!!!!

19. Nica

Nica Banned

Not yet, weather here has been really bad :thumbdown: nothing but rain all week and we couldn't work a time during the past weekend as I was working on my garage floor :thumb:

Hopefully this weekend we can arrange something as this weekend is going to be nothing but sunny weekend, so the weather forecast says :shrug:

20. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

So what are the difference(s) between the I & II. The $199 price shipped is VERY TEMPTING.