Bug remover

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Simz, May 12, 2009.

1. Simz

Simz Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Simple question, what is your best bug cleaner.
    Where I live, we've got a shit load a bug, so my car is alway cover of them.

I've got an sample a duragloss 471. smell great.

What about 1Z Einszett Anti-Insekt Bug + Tar Remover
    Poorboy's Bug Squash
    CG ???

2. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

honestly, go to dollar general and buy LA's Awesome APC, 50/50 with water and that's the best bug remover ever!!!

3. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

never tried that. I have 2 bottles at home I think.

4. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

CGs Bug and Tar Strong Wash. Best I've ever used.

5. Simz

I will check next time I'm in town, but since i'm in canada, not sure if the dollars store will have it!

6. Nica

Nica Banned

I would recommend Poorboy's Bug Squash, works great and it's not too expensive. You can get it from eshine.

7. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Surf City Garage "Road Trip Grime Destroyer" (or something like that) is actually really good. It's among the best store bought products I've ever used. You can get it at Pep Boys.

But the single best bug removal item I've ever tried is the bug remover sponge JL tipped me off to. Majestic Solutions stocks this thing, and it freaking rocks.

8. Simz

And tardis is more a tar remover then a bug remover??

9. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: I would use Tardis on tar, I'm sure it will work just fine on bugs but a bit overkill if you ask me...but I could be mistaken, I've just never used Tardis on nothing but tar :shrug:

10. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I tried the Duragloss bug remover a few days ago and was very impressed with it. I also carry the Poorboys Bug Squash.

11. richy

richy Guest

I spray the DG bug and tar remover on the paint and rub it with a bug sponge I got at AG. Never any scratches, bugs gone.