three reviews in one

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by bryansbestwax, May 9, 2009.

1. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

well I had a chance to try some of my new stuff out, the Werstatt acrylic, new cookie monster and flex 603.

First off is the Flex 603 Rotary

The wieght is around the same as a Makita. The balance of the Flex is much better, it doesn't seem to be as head heavy. The spot where the Flex really shines is its ability to keep constant RPM even under load. This makes working around corners much easier. The flex is definitely worth the extra money.

The Werkstatt acrylic. The werkstatt acrylic and AJT are a very nice combo. The shine and slickness of the paint is exceptional. The Prime is easy to apply and easy to take off if you put it on very thin. The AJT is a neat product with a wipe on and off application and brings a bit more shine to the table. The AJT works great with the new cookie monster.

The new Eshine cookie monster. The new cookie monster is by far the softest mf I own. It shines when used for QD or AJT type products, as far as wax removal, I like the tight nap Cobra's. I also works well for drying and is not bad for window too. Another very good high quality product that will hit eshine's shelves I am sure.

2. eShine

eShine Guest

Glad you like the Cookie Monsters. We are going to make some sort of chart showing what towels are good for which application. The longer the nap gets the worse the towel is for removing sticky products. We could have went much longer nap but it would be pointless. The Tornado's are better for removing sticky or gummi residue, the Cookies are best for removing Sealants, QD's, Glass products etc.

3. blk45

blk45 Jedi Nuba

Interesting. I think the Makita's speed controller is much better than the Flex rotaries. My Makita will stay at the exact rpm, no matter what I throw at it. The Flex rotaries "hunt" even when they aren't loaded down.

4. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I didn't really do much research on the different rotary's... if the Makita is good enough for Paul Dalton it should do me just fine :D

5. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

NICE...Way to go...:thumb: