Measuring out shampoo?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by mb43, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Unless I'm using my Foam gun or foam cannon. I do the same as you guys do. I don't have time for that...Got work to do...:thumb:

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

1 oz per pump. I think it's like $3 at ADS.

[​IMG]

3. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

Those Pro Blend Bottle Proportioners are Great. They only work well with liquid, non-viscous products, (i.e. APC, ONR, MF wash, Meg's D120 ,etc.... anything with a watery consistency) I picked up a bouple of these Pro Blend Proportioners and some spigot's with my last order from US Plastic. I think I may opt for the pump dispenser next time as opposed to the spigot's as it gets rather messy, pouring the soap into a shot glass.

4. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

I keep wanting to pick up a few of these.

5. Bunky

Bunky Guest

I use the plastic 1oz medicine cups.

6. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

I just squeeze the soap into the bucket, fill the bucket.

Yep, it's just an esitmate... Soap to water ratio is not that critical when using a mild soap like Adams.

7. cshorey

cshorey Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I got this plastic childs drink cup from Red Robin which has 1 oz marks up to 5 oz. So I have two of those.

Lately I mix up my ratio of DG901 in my wash bucket then use that to fill my foam gun and I am off washing. I think I over due it with a two bucket + foam gun wash, but I like it.

chris

8. I used an empty gallon jug to pour water in a bucket, then draw a line for 1 gallon, then added another gallon and drew another line, etc...