Porter Cable 7424

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Berscht, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Berscht

Berscht Jedi Nuba

Not sure who else has a House Of Tools around, but their flyer has the Porter Cable 7424 on sale for $152.00CAD. Great polisher for anyone starting out with paint correction.

2. threezero

threezero Virgin Detailer

is this the new flyer? i just checked their site it say $159.99 original price 199.99

the flyer is till march 31

3. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

4. dublifecrisis

dublifecrisis Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Price seems about 20-30 too high doesn't it?

5. Berscht

Berscht Jedi Nuba

This is in Canada, usually items are more expensive in Canada than the United States. Mind you our minimum wage is $9/hour

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Man that's a good price, when I purchased my PC I paid double that :shakehead: Then got rid of it within a month or two :doh:

7. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Wow really? That's insane to pay for a PC.

8. Nica

Nica Banned

yea tell me about it but that's how the detailing bug started for me..nice and innocent with the PC...and broke loose soon after that and have never looked back :woo:

The only thing is that now a simple wash takes me for ever...I look back and remember how I used to wash my vehicles and cringe a little :shrug:

9. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I hear you. I remember I originally bought the PC because I wanted to polish out my headlights and do some simple maintenance things on my car. Now I have no car and a bunch of detailing stuff. Damn insurance! Hopefully I'll get paid soon.