Groupe buy on bilberry and scholl concepts

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by pirex, Mar 3, 2009.

1. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I got a 10L container of 1Z blitz for $75. Then 10% off, then shipping, so it only cost me like $80.

I can get the 1z proline polishes for around $45 a 5L. Probably about $60 after shipping before discount.

Also, I am not giving Pirex a hard time. The dollar sucks right now, and shipping overseas isnt cheap either.

2. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Correct!

I know 1Z is cheaper. Alot of products its cheaper then Scholl :)

The dollar is strong againt KR right now infact. But shipping costs :(

3. car

car Virgin Detailer

I may be able to help you guys with this ,i know the manufacturer of Billberry and he would maybe be interested in supplying you guys in 1 bulk load if that
    I can ask him if you like?

4. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

Ill get in on some Bilberry if someone wants to PM some info when its available(if its not posted already)>

5. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

forgive me if i overlooked this, but what is the final price shipped for a 5L?

me want. running low on P21S gel.

6. billyblooshoes

forgive me if i overlooked this, but what is the final price shipped for a 5L?

me want. running low on P21S gel.

7. billyblooshoes

any word on this?

8. carguy461

carguy461 Two Bucket System Washer

I would be instreated in the Bilberry wheel cleaner pending on shipping...Thanks..:applause2:

9. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Its really not bad at all when you consider the cost per litre. If you buy 5L of P21s it costs $103 and thats with free shipping. So you are paying $20.60 per litre (and thats if someone ships it free to you, if not the price per litre just went up). Now actually Pirex if you dilute 3:1 you get 20L of product not 15L (5l of product and you need 3 times that amount of water so you need 15L of water thus giving you 20L of product). Now at 20L of $77 shipped you are at a measly $3.85 a liter!:yikes: If you dilute more you are even cheaper.

Now I just finished using the Bilberry for the first time about 10 minutes ago. I diluted 3:1 and it cleaned BETTER than P21s straight. It foamed and clinged as well if not better than P21s also. To me its a no brainer if you are looking for a better alternative to P21s. Its better and a ton cheaper.

10. billyblooshoes

well that sold me on it.

whats the deallll? im in if this group buy is happening.

11. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Very nicely said JL, I still picking up 5l plus some more scholl!!!!!11

12. ackdog

ackdog Virgin Detailer

I'm interested in 5l of Bilberry and possibly some of the School products as well, what kind of time frame are we looking at for this to happen?