Detailers in SoCal?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by fobe46, Feb 27, 2009.

1. fobe46

fobe46 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hey guys I am fairly new to the detailing world and I was wondering if there are any detailers in SoCal.. pref. around Arcadia area that can detail my car. I'd also like to learn while the cars being detailed because I bought the PC and other things that I never really used cause I am scared of messing up my car. Please let me know!

Thanks,

Andy

2. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

theres actually a few in socal...theres always Fminus or eyezack87 to name a couple... take it you have an e46.. you can catch either on bimmer forums

3. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

meeee tooooo!!!

4. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

If you want to learn I'm sure any of us will help/teach you. For me, I cannot do it before Spring Break. Working on an E46 M3csl conversion for HIN on the 14th :)

Otherwise I'm free after that lol

5. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

I am here! Eyezack and I partner up sometimes as well.

6. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

I'm in Socal too, so is my borther (rtrt2889)

7. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

the photugobro's LOL awesome guys btw

8. fobe46

fobe46 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Thanks for the response guys. I do have an e46 and I've seen the works of fminus and the others but was thinking that they probably don't have time.

9. lylballero8o

lylballero8o Virgin Detailer

Hey guys, I new to this site as well. I am also trying to learn how to detail cars. Well as a hobby actually! If you guys dont mind me tagging along. I would love to hang out one day and learn what i can.

10. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

I'm in So Cal also.

11. Jay J

Jay J Birth of a Detailer

I'm in Socal as well; in the (310) area..VIP Status and the M///Fest guys can vouch for me..Especially Chris and Jo with Eurodyne

12. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

I'm in So Cal also. I live in the North El Monte area. We should all get together and work on fobe46's car.

13. edwinbong

626 here

14. Domman56

Domman56 Birth of a Detailer

Yup i'm in Socal My work coverage area is mainly from the ANtelope Valley to simi valley and santa clarita areas. So if anyone out this way ever needs something hit me up and let me know

15. Envious Eric

Envious Eric Any Rag Vehicle Washer

im in so cal as well, orange county area...ever get the work done to show you how to detail your car with the PC?

16. THE ONE

THE ONE Birth of a Detailer

626 here:headbang:

17. edwinbong

what part of 626 are you from?

18. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Maybe you SoCal guys should do a detail meet? :p