Press Release: 2 New Swissvax Glacier and Blau Wei

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

This is definitely exciting.

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

yes very exciting!

3. yiyiyi204

yiyiyi204 Two Bucket System Washer

Is there going to be a deal on these when they first get released? I really want the GLACIER... !!!

4. detailersdomain

5. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

I might want to pick up the BMW version to throw on my new car. I pick it up saturday when do you think these will be available to purchase Phil?

6. detailersdomain

I don't have an eta yet but I was told they shipped.

7. Piloti

Piloti Virgin Detailer

Can I get on the list for the Blau formula?

8. detailersdomain

sure thing.

9. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

Phil, should I get blau-weiss or save up for crystal rock? No I can't do both!

10. detailersdomain

not sure I haven't use the blau weiss yet but once i do I can tell you ....CR is CR though : )

11. Gundula

Gundula Virgin Detailer

I have to object to Phils original post, which I just discovered on this forum. Phil quotes me here as a positive reference for the "Swiss" products concernening their effects on historic vehicle coatings:

First: I am NOT a curator at the "Deutsche Museum" (I'm working as a conservator-restorer for private collections), but it is true I write my dissertation on historic automotive paint/coatings.
    What makes me a little angry is Phil's allegation, I had recommended this Swisswax "Nitro" as a non-swelling product on nitrocellulose automobile surfaces....
    in 2005 actually I tested some of the Swiss Products (among a lot of other products from other firms) on historic nitrocelllose lacquers, but THIS ("Nitro") product was not in the test (I think, it was not on the market yet). The other tested Swiss showed some very "interesting" effects on those easily soluble and sensitive historic automobile coatings (I don't want to go too deep into details, because "Swiss" would not "appreciate" this...) So please, Phil, if you take me as a reference for your products, quote correctly (- I sent Swiss the complete testing results in 2005)! Thank you.

12. detailersdomain

Gundula,

I had no idea this is what Swissvax provide me as a press release I can remove your quote if you would like.

I have sent this to Swissvax. Honestly I didn't realize there was any bad blood between you and Swissvax.

Please let me know what you would like me to do.

13. scot_w

scot_w Birth of a Detailer

Quite an interesting field of research: omnia-online.de

14. detailersdomain

update you can now order we will ship them out in 48 hours or less.

guys/gals the two waxes will be at our warehouse in less than 48 hours.
    so please order up now.

these won't be in stock for very long.

click here to order:

Swissvax Blau Weiss

Swissvax Glacier

Make sure you take a look at all the additional goodies that you can add on and save $$.

15. detailersdomain

FYI we have

4 Blau Weiss left

5 Glacier left

next shipment 4-5 weeks.

Thanks!

16. Cyclo

Cyclo Birth of a Detailer

You getting any smargh (Best of Shine)

And I want to hear about this Endurance.. I can't find any printed mention of it, BUT someone has it, as it's been mentioned.

17. detailersdomain

sorry our last smaragd was sold last week.

I have nothing on endurance

18. Cyclo

Cyclo Birth of a Detailer

Product Description, Price, Quantity, Total

Swissvax Glaicer a Premium Carnauba Wax designed for White Vehicles, $186.00, 1, $186.00
    Customizations: add 1 Swissvax Cleaner Fluid, add 1 Swissvax Pneu

Swissvax Seal Feed Rubber Treatment, $39.95, 1, $39.95

Product Total $225.95
    Shipping & Handling $9.33

Sub Total $235.28
    Discounts -$40.67

Final Total $194.61

Possibly the best and only deal I'll get on SV for a long time. So I took the damn plunge.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT: some info I found on the wax's.....
    Swissvax Blau-Weiss
    Blau-Weizz are designed specifically for clear paint specifications for newer BMW models. It classifies itself as a premium wax and contains a much higher concentration of ultra pure Brazilian Grade One carnauba wax (over 40%). Enriched with Avocado and coconut oil extracts fills the paint and produces a brilliant and strekfri gloss. . As soon as it is inflicted on the hard and eventually creates a durable, protective shell coating, which prevents damage from pollution and other wear and tear. Use wax after a preliminary treatment Cleaner Fluid (prevoks oil).

Swissvax Glacier
    Glacier is a premium wax - designed to meet utfordiringene to get depth in the glow of the white and quite bright varnish types. It contains specific gloss reinforcement elements and a high concentration of ultra pure Brazilian Grade One carnauba wax (over 40%). Enriched with coconut and Avocado oil extracts fills the paint and produces a brilliant and strekfri gloss. As soon as it is inflicted on the hard and eventually creates a durable, protective shell coating, which prevents damage from pollution and other wear and tear. Use wax after a preliminary treatment Cleaner Fluid (prevoks oil).

Translated version of http://www.swissvax.no/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=133&Itemid=64&vmcchk=1&Itemid=64

So one has Avocado and coconut oil, while the other has coconut and avocado oil : +40% carnauba

19. detailersdomain

We have some more Glacier in stock so all the owners of white cars please step forward.

Thanks! :)

20. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Glacier on silver, white and light color cars rocks! So wet, so shiny.